CarMax Automotive Technician and Operation Internship applications are open for qualified and interested candidates who are willing to learn how to repair and recondition vehicles to the highest standards.
CarMax is an internationally recognised auto industry, that operates in two segments the auto merchandising and service operations. The company is known as the best dealer and retailer of used cars in the United States.
More so CarMax offers vast services asides from selling used and old cars, they also ship these cars for free for their customers from one location to another saving them the cost of having to come to pick them up.
Carmax is located in Richmond, Virginia and has over 26,000 staff with 64 stores in various states in the country.
Requirements for CarMax Internship Qualification
Applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Experience and ASE accreditation in one or more of the following: engine repair, steering and suspension, breaks, heating and air conditioning (including refrigerants and recycling)
- Knowledge of health and safety compliance
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina, lift heavy objects, and walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Possession of valid driver’s license
How to Apply for the CarMax Internship
To apply for the ongoing CarMax Internship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the CarMax Internship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.