Budding Entrepreneur Scholarship Australia 2021 is offering a Bachelor’s degree program in the field of Courses offered at the university.
This scholarship is provided by Queensland University of Technology and it is open to Australian or New Zealand Nationals. the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 4,000 per semester.
About Queensland University of Technology
The Queensland University of Technology Australia was established in 1989, at QUT emphasis is strongly placed on thinking outside the box. As one of Australia’s leading universities in research QUT is constantly investing in world-class technology and supports collaborative learning that fosters innovation and creativity.
QUTs outlook is on real-world relevant courses and research that puts its graduates in the front line in the employment market above the national average Australian universities. QUT maintains an internationally and nationally awarded science and engineering center which has one of the world’s largest and most advanced digital interactive learning and display spaces.
QUT’s international connections with recognized industries prove the university’s research has a global impact. QUT’s active involvement with business representatives lends practical perspectives to students also the university’s engagement with industry professionals helps give students advanced theoretical education.
Requirements for Queensland University of Technology Bachelors Qualification
- be making a positive difference through entrepreneurial action such as establishing and operating an entrepreneurial venture for profit or for purpose;
- be willing to work closely with a QUT Entrepreneurship advisor each semester to progress and review your action planning which will include participating in relevant entrepreneurial capability and career development programs;
- be an Australian or New Zealand Nationals, or hold a permanent humanitarian visa;
- be starting university study for the first time having graduated from secondary education within the last 12 months;
- have placed QUT as their first preference on their QTAC application;
- have received a QTAC offer for a full-time place at QUT;
- be prepared to enroll in the four-unit Entrepreneurship minor; and
- be prepared to enroll in at least one relevant experiential learning unit where credit can be earned for your entrepreneurial action.
How to Apply for Queensland University of Technology Bachelors Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Queensland University of Technology Bachelors Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It is important to note that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Queensland University of Technology Bachelors Scholarship on or before November 12, 2021.