Barbara Harris Scholarship for Kent Business School Students UK is offering an undergraduate program at the University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is £1,000 per year.
About University Of Kent
Kent Institute Australia since its establishment in 1989 offers quality higher education and training to local and international students for over 29 years and continues to grow and innovate. The university strives to prepare its students and help them pave their chosen career path in Business or Information Technology.
The institute ensures that its standard of training and practical service nurtures, and guides its students to career opportunities after graduation and also Empowering students to challenge themselves academically and socially.
Requirements for University of Kent Barbara Harris Scholarship
- Be a UK resident classed as a ‘Home’ student.
- Have studied at a UK state secondary school in Kent.
- Permanently reside in the postcode areas of CT1 to CT21 or CT50.
- Have achieved a minimum of two As and one B at ‘A’ level (or equivalent).
- Have been made an offer to study on one of the following full-time undergraduate degree course at Kent starting in September 2021 (the start date cannot be deferred):
1. Accounting and Finance – Canterbury
2. Business and Management – Medway
3. Entrepreneurship and Innovation – Medway
4. Finance and Investment – Medway
5. International Business – Canterbury
6. Management – Canterbury
7. Marketing – Canterbury
How to Apply for the University of Kent Barbara Harris Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Kent Barbara Harris Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Kent Barbara Harris Scholarship on or before October 31, 2021