Barbara Harris Scholarship for Kent Business School Students is offering a Bachelors degree program in the field of Business, Management, Economics & Accounting.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Kent and it`s open to all UK students, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,000 per year.
About University Of Kent
Kent Institute Australia since its establishment in 1989 offers quality higher education and training to local and international students for over 29 years and continues to grow and innovate.
The university strives to prepare its students and help them pave their chosen career path in Business or Information Technology.
The institute ensures that its standard of training and practical service nurtures, and guides its students to career opportunities after graduation and also Empowering students to challenge themselves academically and socially.
Requirements for University of Kent Bachelors Scholarship
- The Barbara Harris Scholarship for Kent Business School Students 2021 is open only to UK nationals.
- The student should submit an essay of 500 words. TOPIC-why you would like to receive the Barbara Harris Scholarship to support your studies at the University of Kent.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Applicants must permanently reside in the postcode areas of CT1 to CT21 or CT50.
- The applicant must have achieved a minimum of two As and one B at ‘A’ level (or equivalent).
How to Apply for the University of Kent Bachelors Scholarship
To apply for the ongoings University of Kent Bachelors Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Kent Bachelors Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.