The Bank of America Global Africa Summer Internship pipeline program offers penultimate students across Africa the chance to discover the world of banking at Bank of America.
As a summer analyst, you will have the opportunity to gain in-depth exposure to a chosen line of business and gain invaluable insight into the organization and its culture.
About Bank of America
Bank of America has its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina where it operates as a multinational financial institution and investment bank serving over 66 million consumers.
The Bank of America provides unmatched services to small and middle businesses and emerging markets, serving individual consumers and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Requirements for Global Africa Summer Analyst Program
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation timeframe between 2022 and 2023
- On track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Must demonstrate a track record of superior performance in extracurricular and professional activities
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skill
- Fluency in English is essential, and a second European language may also be required for some roles.
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the industry
- Team-working, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Assertiveness, initiative, leadership, strong work ethic, team focus
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Demonstrates Accountability and Productivity
- Must have a combination of strong quantitative/analytical skills and attention to detail
- Influences decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
How to Apply for the Global Africa Summer Analyst Program
To apply for the ongoing Global Africa Summer Analyst Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Global Africa Summer Analyst Program on or before November 7, 2021