Ban Ki-moon Centre Young Women Leadership on Climate Adaptation invites young women for a virtual educational and capacity-building program on climate adaptation, elevating leadership skills and connecting professional networks.
About Ban Ki-moon Centre for Global Citizen
The Ban Ki-moon centre was founded in 2018 as an international organization located in Vienna,Austria that strives to create a peaceful and prosperous world where sustainable development is achieved through global citizenship in shared responsibility, understanding and empathy.
The organization’s activities are geared towards attaining equality, peace and the empowerment of women and youths.
Requirements for the Young Women Leadership on Climate Adaptation
- Applicant must be a woman between the ages 20-35;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and/or higher;
- Be a national of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria or Zimbabwe;
- Be passionate about climate action and have basic knowledge of climate change;
- Be involved in a climate adaptation project or aware of a challenge in your community;
- Have personal or professional leadership experience.
- You need to have a strong and reliable internet connection and proficient level of English.
- Attend the webinar sessions regularly (90-120 minutes, 1-2 times a week; weekdays; afternoon) and be able to commit the equivalent of 2 days a month for the course duration.
- Complete assignments on time and show active participation in the live sessions and peer-to-peer review tasks.
- Newly or further develop a project that integrates climate adaptation and its gender-related implications.
How to Apply for the Young Women Leadership on Climate Adaptation
To apply for the ongoing Young Women Leadership on Climate Adaptation is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Young Women Leadership on Climate Adaptation on or before September 26, 2021