Bachelor Of Design Pathways Scholarships in Australia, 2021 is offering a Bachelors degree program in the field of Design Pathways. This scholarship is provided by the University of Melbourne and it`s open to non-Victorian students, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $5,000.
About University of Melbourne
University of Melbourne foundation rock was laid in 1853 and since its establishment has been a comprehensive research-intensive university. The university is equipped with state-of-the-art campuses with over 7000 academic and professional staff to support a student body of around 62,000, including 32,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
The university has an impressive number of expert teaching staff who are ranked among the world’s best. The institution’s alumni are summed with prestigious graduates in different fields including Four Australian prime ministers and five governors-general who have graduated from the University of Melbourne.
Requirements for University of Melbourne Bachelors Scholarship
- Applicants of Bachelor Of Design Pathways Scholarship, 2021 must be:
- Australian citizen.
- Have Australian permanent resident.
- New Zealand citizen.
- Students must be living outside of Victoria at the time of the application.
- The candidates must have secured an ATAR of at least 95.00.
- Applicants of Bachelor Of Design Pathways Scholarship, 2019 must have completed Year 12 or IB in Australia in the year before commencing the Bachelor of Design.
- Candidate must have applied for the Bachelor of Design through VTAC.
How to Apply for the University of Melbourne Bachelors Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Melbourne Bachelors Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Melbourne Bachelors Scholarship immediately they see this post because there is no specified deadline.