About Avancez Scholarships – Chalmers University Of Technology Scholarship:
The Avancez Scholarships – Chalmers University Of Technology is a partial funding Master’s scholarship for International students to 75% tuition fee reduction for all subjects.
Chalmers will award a number of scholarships available to all citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
The exact number of scholarships is determined annually.
The field[s]of study to which the scholarships will be awarded is determined annually by the University President.
For the academic year 2021/22 the field of study is unrestricted, but it will be distributed according to targeted areas of education determined by the university management, based on the total number of applicants per each area of education from previous academic year.
The award benefits include:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year program)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureate
- International Students are eligible
- All applicant who are citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are liable to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education
Note that the Scholarship is based on merit.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Be among the first to know whenever new Sweden Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓