The University Of Queensland is a public institution, that was founded in 1909. The renowned university is located in Brisbane, Australia. It is ranked 46 in QS World University and it’s MBA degree is ranked 1st in Australia by the Australian Financial Review.
They are currently giving out a $28,597 per annum scholarships to international students. Keep reading for details
Scholarship Title: Automation Of Cyber Software Security PhD Scholarship
Institution: University Of Queensland
- Top 5 Reasons To Study In Russia
- 5 Perfect Reasons To Study In Switzerland
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Study In Spain
- Top 50 Best Universities in China
- 7 Key Reasons Why You Should Study In China
- Top 10 Best Universities In Sweden
- 7 Perfect Reasons To Study In Sweden
- Top 10 Best Universities In The UK
- Top 10 Best Universities In Canada
- How To Apply For A Canadian Student Visa (5 Proven Steps)
- Top 10 Best Student Cities In The World
- 7 Powerful Places To Study Abroad For Free
- 10 Most Affordable Cities For Students In The World
- Top 7 Reasons to Study in Japan
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Cyber Security
- Computer Science
- Must have completed any research experience and an approved university degree.
- Must need one of the following approved degrees to apply for a PhD degree programme:
- Master of Philosophy or Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience or
- Postgraduate degree with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
Be among the first to know whenever new Australia Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓