The Auditor-General South Africa Bursaries applications are open for interested and suitable qualified candidates for a PhD program in Accounting.
Successful applicants will be enrolled in an institution accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants and awarded covered tuition fees, university accommodation, meals and books.
About Auditor-General South Africa
The Auditor-General South Africa is a governmental organization accountable to the National Aseembly and was established in 1996.AGSA serves to ensure sound accountable financial governance is instilled in South Africa
AGSA provides its services in various ways which include ensuring public funds are managed properly in line with sound financial principles.
Requirements for AGSA Bursaries
- The Auditor-General South Africa Bursaries is only for Chartered Accountancy studies, i.e. must be studying or intending to study towards being a Chartered Accountant (i.e. BCom Accounting CA stream, Bachelor of Accounting CA stream and BCompt).
- Bursary holders are required to serve articles / enter into a training contract with the organisation on completion of their studies as per the bursary contract.
- Only South African citizens will be awarded a bursary.
All candidates must be:
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Have a drive, determination and commitment to succeed
- Have strong leadership potential
How to Apply for the AGSA Bursaries
To apply for the ongoing AGSA Bursaries is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It is important to note that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the AGSA Bursaries on or before September 19, 2021