Atos and GIZ focus is geared to supporting digital innovations to improve the access to education for persons with disabilities in Africa.
ATOS is a multinational digital technology company with over 78,500 employees in 48 different countries and has its headquarters situated in Bezons, France. The French information and technology service and consulting company works to support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence.
Requirements for ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge
- Open to Individuals or Teams of Innovators, Entrepreneurs, Students, Change makers, Tech geeks, Disability activists.
- Persons of at least 18 years old or above the legal working age in the country of residence.
- Permanent residents of an African country or non-residents teaming up with an African organization.
- Atos or GIZ employees (and their immediate family) are not eligible to take part in the challenge. Any solutions that are already on the market will also be excluded.
- You are developing a digital device and/or application, that facilitates inclusive education.
- You have a concrete idea to raise awareness for inclusive education using digital technologies.
- You are developing digital assistive technologies to be used in educational settings.
- You are working on accessibility solutions for online learning environments
How to Apply for the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge
To apply for the ongoing ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the ICT 4 Inclusion Challenge on or before September 15, 2021