The Arthur Church Entrance Scholarships is offering an undergraduate program in the field of Mechatronics Engineering and Computer Engineering or Systems Design Engineering at the University of Waterloo.
About University of Waterloo
The institution offers programs that are coordinated by six faculties and thirteen faculty-based schools. It is famed to operate the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world boasting over 20,000 undergraduate students enrolled in the university’s program.
The University of Waterloo is a public research tertiary institution with its main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada which is a member of the U15, a group of research-focused institutions in Canada
Requirements for Arthur Church Entrance Scholarships
- Scholarships are for Domestic (Canadian) and International prospective students.
- Students enrolling to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Computer Engineering, Systems Design Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering at the university.
- Candidates must be completed a year 12 with a minimum of 70% marks or equivalent.
- An applicant must have a strong and excellence academic background.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates whose national language is not English may need to provide proof of English language proficiency by means of TOEFL or IELTS test.
How to Apply for the Arthur Church Entrance Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing Arthur Church Entrance Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Arthur Church Entrance Scholarships immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.