The Apolitical Academy’s Southern Africa Fellowship started in September 2018 as a 9-month program covering seven residential weekend seminars in locations around the region.
The seminars will be led by a combination of skilled moderators and experienced government and political leaders from across the regional and ideological spectrum.
About Apolitical Academy
Apolitical Academy is a non-profit organization founded in 2017 with a mission on personal leadership,public purpose ethics and values and promotes a high-level mentorship programme. The goal is to renew democracy for the 21st century through training public and private sector leaders and citizens.
The annual programmes identify and support young candidates, women and other political outsiders who wish to transition into public service, but lack the network and personal development opportunities to do so on their own.
Requirements for Academy Southern Africa Public Leadership Programme
WHO ARE THEY?
- Proven leaders – particularly those not yet active in mainstream political system
- Women and men between the ages of 20-40 (with some flexibility)
- Exploring if and/or how to run for elected position / work in the public service
- Representing a broad swathe of political ideologies without holding extreme ideological views
- Representative of the diversity of the regional population
How to Apply for Academy Southern Africa Public Leadership Programme
To apply for the ongoing Academy Southern Africa Public Leadership Programme is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started.
It is important to note that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Academy Southern Africa Public Leadership Programme on or before August 31, 2021