The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is inviting excellent students from all over the world for an undergraduate program at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty per cent of the institutional tuition fee.
About Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is a renowned large institution located in the Netherlands and established in 1993. The university offers practical active research programmes that add addresses real-life problems from the professional field
In addition, AUAS offers s a variety of bachelor and master programmes in English in fields and Dutch, also the institution has over 230 partner institutions across 38 different countries.
Requirements for Amsterdam Talent Scholarship
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the completed academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
How to Apply for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Amsterdam Talent Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship on or before December 31, 2021