The Ambassador’s scholarship applications are open to 50 international students to study at the Sharda University, Delhi NCR.
Sharda University is offering a postgraduate program in the field of Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
About Sharda University
Sharda University is a distinguished university known for its innovative position in the field of education and research. The university was founded in 2009 and is located in the vibrant city of Delhi NCR.
More so SU is top ranking among other Indian universities for its international outlook, the institution is home to students from over 86 countries a and it offers more than 200 programs at different levels of study.
Requirements for Ambassador’s scholarship
- Be permanent citizens in their country of origin. (The scholarships are not valid for Indian NRI or POI).
- For entry to Bachelor programs applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
- For entry to Master programs applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
- For entry to PhD programs applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related study area.
- Have a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied in their degree in the English language are exempted).
How to Apply for the Ambassador’s scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Ambassador’s scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Ambassador’s scholarship on or before October 30, 2021