The Amazon Cloud Support Associate Graduate & Internship Program applications are open for individuals who have an interest in being part of a customer-facing technology team helping to ensure the success of AWS as a leading technology organization, who are familiar with best practices for applications, servers, and networks and who are interested in helping customers understand application architectures and integration approaches.
Applicants who fit this description are encouraged to supply.
Amazon is a multinational private-owned conglomerate enterprise known to be one of the top-ranking information technology industries in the U.S. Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world.
Amazon is the largest AI assistant provider, online marketplace, live -streaming platform and cloud. In addition, the company is the second-largest private employer in the U.S
Requirements for Amazon Cloud Support Associate Internship Program
· Available for internship from January/February – June/July
· Needing to complete an internship to graduate
· Currently in your final year of studies in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or related fields.
· Experience with at least one functional scripting language (e.g., Perl, Python, Ruby, shell scripting)
· Knowledge of system, network, and OS.
· Knowledge of internet fundamentals and cloud computing concepts.
· Familiarity with Database, Storage, & Big Data concepts.
· Experience with troubleshooting Networks (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related).
· Comfortable working in a Linux/Unix environment.
How to Apply for the Amazon Cloud Support Associate Internship Program
To apply for the ongoing Amazon Cloud Support Associate Internship Program is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Amazon Cloud Support Associate Internship Program on or before September 30, 2021