The Foundation’s Entrepreneurial Development Programme for First Years applications are open to high performing individuals for an undergraduate program in the field of courses offered at the University of Pretoria.
About University of Pretoria
The University of Pretoria was founded in 1908 and is reckoned as a top research institution that offers exceptional teaching and opportunities for its students and is also one of the leading universities in South Africa.
More so, the institution provides high-quality modern technology facilities for its students and other amenities to create an amazing student experience.UP attracts students from different parts of the world making the university a multicultural community.
Requirements for University of Pretoria Scholarships
- Candidates must not be older than 22 years of age in 2021
- South African citizenship
- Indication of entrepreneurial flair and passion, and belief in the future of our country
- Currently studying at UCT, UWC, Tsiba, SU, RU, NMU, UKZN, UFS, WITS, UP or UJ
- Currently studying towards a Commerce, Science (excluding Medicine, Veterinary Science and Dentistry), Engineering, Law, Humanities or Arts degree
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of academic registration in 2021
- Certified copy of final June results
How to Apply for the University of Pretoria Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing University of Pretoria Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Pretoria Scholarships on or before September 30, 2021