African Union Youth Envoy applicants are open to all qualified African youth passionate about promoting youth engagement in achieving the “Africa we want” internship program.
The AU Youth Envoy’s role is to champion youth issues in Africa.
About African Union
The African Union is an intergovernmental established in 1999 to replace the Organization of African Unity, the organization was established solely to champion solidarity and unity among African African states, to promote economic development and international cooperation.
The African Union strives to attain the territorial integrity and independence of its member states in order to facilitate political and economic integration within the African continent.
The AU’s headquarters are in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Requirements for AU Youth Envoy Internship
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
1. Candidates must be citizens of an AU Member State;
2. Candidates must be between the ages of 15-35 for the duration of the appointment;
3. Candidates must have completed at least post-secondary education;
4. Candidates must have demonstrated leadership and advocacy skills on youth development issues at regional and continental levels;
5. Candidates must have demonstrated skills in initiating, facilitating, and sustaining multi-stakeholder dialogues and engagement;
6. Candidates should be proficient in at least one AU official language Arabic, English, French, and Portuguese
How to Apply for the AU Youth Envoy Internship
To apply for the ongoing AU Youth Envoy Internship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the AU Youth Envoy Internship on or before October 5, 2021