The Africa Initiative for Governance Scholarships is offering a Master’s program to pursue Master of Public Policy at the Blavatnik School of Government, and the University of Oxford.
The scholarship is open to individuals between the ages of 25 and 35 with strong intellectual capability, outstanding academic achievements, leadership skills, and a passion to contribute to the development of Africa’s public sector.
About Africa Initiative for Governance
Africa Initiative for Governance is an organization dedicated to working with governments, academic institutions, and other partners to improve governance and transform public sector performance.AIG believes without a strong, ethical and effective public sector, Africa’s prospects for growth and development will remain constrained.
Furthermore, Africa Initiative for Governance is committed to shaping hardworking public servants of the highest calibre educating scholars that will efficiently push Africa’s public sector to the highest level.
Requirements for Africa Initiative for Governance Masters Scholarships
- Be a citizen of Nigeria or Ghana
- Be between the ages of 25 and 35 years (must not be 36 years old by December 31, 2021)
- Have a first-class or second-class upper undergraduate degree with honours (or equivalent international qualifications), as a minimum, in any discipline. For applicants with a degree from the USA, the minimum GPA sought is 3.7 out of 4.0
- Be preferably top 10% of graduating class (First, Second or Master’s Degree) – evidence to be provided
- Provide evidence of game-changing leadership and resultant impact
- Show skills and interests outside of academics (evidence to be provided)
How to Apply for the Africa Initiative for Governance Masters Scholarships
To apply for the ongoing Africa Initiative for Governance Masters Scholarships is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Africa Initiative for Governance Masters Scholarships on or before October 15, 2021