Achievement MBA Scholarships in the UK, 2021 is offering an MBA degree program in the field of Business Administration. This scholarship is provided by Durham University and its open to students of any nationality, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to £15,000 for tuition fees.
About Durham University Business School
Durham University Business School is a renowned business school that offers relevant practical knowledge. The university conducts programs supported by practical knowledge, research, and commercial experience, more so DUBS is a diverse multicultural community and it is one of the oldest elite business schools in the Uk.
Requirements for the Durham University Business School Masters Scholarship
- Applicants must have an impressive academic record – MBA candidates with only the minimum number of years of work experience required must include extra-curricular activities on their application.
- Applicants who can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity.
- Applicants who can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people ie projects, group work, events, etc.
- Applicants who can tell us as global citizens, how they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- Applicants must have the potential to become outstanding future alumni ambassadors and contribute positively back to the School, organizations, and communities.
How to Apply for the Durham University Business School Masters Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Durham University Business School Masters Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Durham University Business School Masters Scholarship