Accommodation Bursary is offering a Bachelors degree in the field of Programs offered by the University.
This scholarship is provided by the University of Bristol and it`s open to Uk students, the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 1,040 euros.
About University of Bristol
The University of Bristol is a top leading university in the UK and renowned for its exceptional quality education and research . The university is also a member of the research-intensive Russell Group.
In addition, the University of Bristol is situated in the heart of Bristol and is home to international students from over 170 countries. Plus, it’s one of the top 10 universities in the UK and its graduates enjoy some of the highest employability rates in the country.
Requirements for University of Bristol Bachelors Scholarship
- Applicants of the University of Bristol – Accommodation Bursary in the UK, 2020 must be Home/UK students who are funded through their Regional Funding Provider.
- Applicants must be living in an accommodation allocated by the University.
- The applicant will be eligible for the bursary if their household income is less than 42,875 pounds per annum.
- The address provided by the applicants in the UCAS form must belong to one of the designated areas of the University.
- The University of Bristol – Accommodation Bursary in the UK, 2020/21 is applicable only for the first year of an undergraduate degree offered by the University.
- Applicants who were living in an area of low participation in Higher Education at the time of their UCAS application.
How to Apply for the University of Bristol Bachelors Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing University of Bristol Bachelors Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the University of Bristol Bachelors Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline