The Aberystwyth University Scholarship is open for domestic students for a Bachelors degree program in the field of courses offered at the university.
The scholarship will cover partial funding of £2,000 for successful applicants.
About Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University is an internationally creditable university known for its academic achievement in improving and developing students and is located in the UK.
Established in 1872, Aberystwyth University offers worldwide academic experience in a creative social learning environment to give the best education to students.
Requirements for Aberystwyth University Bachelors Qualification
- Open to UK domiciled applicants.
- Applicants must have Grades AAA at A-level*.
- Applicants must possess DDD in the BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma.
- Applicants must demonstrate 34 points in the International Baccalaureate.
- A range of additional qualifications are also considered (as long as they appear on the UCAS Tariff Table).
Note: *Grade A in the Welsh Baccalaureate Advanced Diploma, to include the Advanced Skills Challenge Certificate, may be accepted in lieu of one of the A-level grades.
How to Apply for the Aberystwyth University Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Aberystwyth University Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Aberystwyth University Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.