Islamic Development Bank 2021 Scholarship Programme For Muslim Communities In Non-Member Countries 2021
IDB Scholarship Programme For Muslim Communities In Non-Member Countries is offering a Bachelors degree in the field of Medicine, Engineering, Agriculture.
This scholarship is provided by Islamic Development Bank and it`s open to only Muslim students the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, which Covers all relevant expenses.
About Islamic Development Bank
The Islamic Development Bank is a non-governmental financial institution that works to improve the economic development and social growth of member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries in conformity with Shariah.
In addition, IDG is dedicated to reducing poverty, promoting human development, science and technology, Islamic economics, banking and finance and enhancing cooperation amongst member countries.
Requirements for Islamic Development Bank Bachelors Scholarship
- The applicant must not receive any other scholarship.
- The candidate must not be more than 24 years.
- Students with excellent grades in major science subjects and language of instruction are considered.
- The student must be dedicated towards his study.
- Students who require financial assistance are considered.
- Candidates must receive an offer of admission in one of the disciplines under the programme at a reputed college or university in their country, for in-country study.
- Should be recommended by the Counterpart Organization.
How to Apply for the Islamic Development Bank Bachelors Scholarship
To apply for the ongoing Islamic Development Bank Bachelors Scholarship is not as difficult as you think. All Interested and qualified candidates are to click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the Islamic Development Bank Bachelors Scholarship immediately they see this because there is no specified deadline.