The Australia GRDC International Research Scholarships is a partial funding endowment of the Grains Research and Development Corporation International Students undertaking for PhD levels programme in the field of Data & Analytics Framework at the Grains Research and Development Corporation, Australia.
Successful applicants will receive up to the value of 75% of the 2021 base RTP stipend rate for a maximum of 3 years. In addition, scholars will receive:
- $10,000 per annum to cover operating costs
- up to $5,000 travel to attend conferences, workshops or skills development which will be paid in a lump sum in the second year (this is separate to the travel expenses associated with the GRS Symposium)
- Applicant must be an international students
- The aspirant must not have commenced their PhD yet.
- The claimant must be awarded a Research Training Programs (RTP) scholarship or equivalent.
- International students must be studying at an Australian University.
Application Procedure: Applications are to be submitted via the GRDC Grains Investment Portal.
Application Deadline: 26 Nov 2021