About Auburn University is a public land-grant research in Auburn, Alabama chartered in 1856.
It is the Alabama’s 2nd largest University with a carrying capacity of over 24,600 undergraduate students and a total enrollment of more than 30,000 with 1,330 faculty members.
Coupled with being the sweetheart institute of an metro-city, it has a very welcoming and hospitable atmosphere that makes it stand out amongst so many choice place of tertiary education.
About Montgomery International Graduate Scholarships:
The Montgomery International Graduate Scholarships is an endowed fund for graduate students of the University of Auburn. It provides partial funding for students in all field of study in the University.
- It is open to international students.
- Students of all nationalities are qualified to apply.
- Applicant must be graduate student.
- For new student applicants, they must have achieved an Undergraduate grade-point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores: 68 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 520 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT 6.0 on IELTS.
- For Current students’ applicants, a 25 cumulative AUM grade-point average is required.
- Applicant must have applied for admission in a graduate degree program at AUM.
Scholarship Application Procedures:
Applicants are required to duly complete and submit the online enrolment form.
Scholarship Deadline: Applicant ends of 15th July, 2021.