- About the 2021-2022 Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation Award:
- This 2021-2022 Mabuchi International Scholarship Foundation is a partial funding award of the University of Tsukuba Japan for International Masters level students in the Japanese University. The award is open for all subjects taught at the University of Tsukuba Japan.
- The Tsukuba University is one of the most prominent and prestigious national universities in Japan and seeks to provide financial aid to meriting students who seek to get Japanese education with them.
- The awarded students will be provided with of 100,000 yen monthly by the University of Tsukuba.
- Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicant must be an international student.
- Applicant must have household income of less than 5 million yen.
- Applicant must be first and second-year students who have Asian nationalities (including Japanese nationality) and live in Japan and attend regular faculties at the following universities: Tohoku University, Ibaraki University, Tsukuba University, Utsunomiya University, Gunma University, Saitama University, Chiba University, Ochanomizu University, Telecommunications University, Tokyo University, Tokyo Foreign Language University, Tokyo Marine University, Tokyo Gakugei University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Tokyo Agricultural and Industrial University, Hitotsubashi University, Yokohama National University, Niigata University, Toyama University, Yamanashi University, Shinshu University, Kanazawa University, Shizuoka University, Nagoya University, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Toyohashi Institute of Technology, Kyoto University, Osaka University,The Takasaki University of Economics, Maebashi Institute of Technology, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Yokohama City University, Chiba Prefectural University of Health SciencesAoyama Gakuin University, Gakuin University, Keio University, International Christian University, Sophia University, Chuo University, Tokyo Science University, Hosei University, Meiji University, Rikkyo University, Waseda University
- Applicant must have the Japanese language ability (generally N2 or higher) necessary for studying at university
- Applicant must be healthy and have excellent academic performance.
- Applicant must have standard grades for second-year college students GPA adopted universities: 2.5 or higher.
- GPA non-adopted universities: Average 3.5 points or higher in terms of the following pointsExcellent (Hide, S, A, 80 points or higher) Etc.) Number of subjects x 5 points Good (B, 70-79 points, etc.) Number of subjects x 3 pointsPossible (C, 60-69 points, etc.) Number of subjects x 1 point
- Applicant receive the recommendation of the president of the university
- Applicant have not received other benefit-type.
To apply, the interested applicant must have admission in an undergraduate degree Programme at the university and then proceed to submit the required documents at the University with previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
Scholarship Deadline: April.