Ivey 2021-2022 scholarships has begun. The Scholarship is opened to all international student.
About Ivey Global Leader Award:
Ivey Global Leader Award is a fully funded MBA award that is open for International Masters Students in the field of Business Administration, Business Management at the Ivey Business School – Western University Canada .
The Ivey Global Leader Awards is valued at $50,000 CDN for 10 Students each.
- Applicant must have been born outside of Canada
- Applicant must residing in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean at the time of application.
- Applicant must also meet Ivey Business School MBA Eligibility Requirements.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
To be considered eligible, applicants must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.