About the Alvernia University:
Alvernia University is a US accredited University founded in 1958 by the Bernardine Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis first as college for the sisters and then as a four-year liberal arts college. It is situated in the the state of Pennsylvania.
In 1960, Alvernia received its charter from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
About the Alvernia University International Envoy Scholarship:
The Alvernia University International Envoy Scholarships is a partial funded endowment for international undergraduate students of the University of Alvernia providing awards of f $10,000 to successful students.
It is open to students undertaking all subjects offered by the University
Alvernia University International Envoy Scholarship Eligibility:
- The scholarship is open to International students of all nationalities.
- Applicant be a full-time undergraduate student pursuing a degree who attends mainly daytime classes.
- Applicant must have achieved an average cumulative GPA minimum of 3.0.
- Applicants must have admission at the university.
- Applicants must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, student would be required to produce a proof of English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Scholarship Application Procedures:
Applicant must submit the following Supporting Documents
- International application
- Statement of proposed study: This should be a separate document in which the student applicant outlines (in 300 words or less) reason they deserve the Alvernia University International Envoy scholarship succinctly stating their academic and community achievements and their intended contributions.
- Unofficial previous years grade report.
- A recommendation letter