About the Anderson University International Students Scholarships:
The Anderson University International Students Scholarships is a merit-based partial funding undergraduate level scholarship for the field of All Subjects, Event Management, Restaurant and Foodservice Management, Entertainment Management, Senior Living Management at the Anderson University, United States of America. It is open for International Students.
- Interested applicant must be an international student.
- Applicants must be admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- Applicant must have completed secondary education/ have a High school certificate or its equivalent.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student
- Applicant must able to communicate in English and additional Proven by English Language Proficiency Certificate : TOEFL/TOEIC/IELTS or OTHER CERTIFICATES if applicable (Language certificate is mandatory)
- Applicant must have basic knowledge of the field you’re applying (after being declared as the selected students)
- Other factors such as community service, leadership qualities, and levels of motivation will also be taken into consideration.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honors program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
International students who have taken undergraduate degree programme admission at the university are automatically considered.
Application Deadline: Open
Be among the first to know whenever new USA Scholarships is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓